Each summer the Noble Operations Team works to improve the look and feel, safety and security and function of each Noble campus. This past summer, most Noble campuses underwent upgrades and renovations to enhance the student and staff experience.
Check out a few examples below:
Baker College Prep
- New Baker College Prep branding was installed throughout the building to focus on the school’s mission and school spirit.
Chicago Bulls College Prep
- There were several changes made at Chicago Bulls College Prep. The first floor hallways were given a fresh coat of paint and striping in the student entrance to enhance the student experience.
- Next, the old, outdated fire panel was replaced with a new fire panel that is easier to use and modify.
- The overhead lighting was replaced in the auditorium with much brighter, energy-efficient LED lights to create a more welcoming assembly and gym space for students and minimize the time staff spend changing light bulbs.
Johnson College Prep
- The gym overhead lighting was replaced with much brighter, more reliable, energy-efficient LED lights to create a more welcoming assembly and gym space for students.
- New, brighter, even flooring was installed in the first floor hallways.
Muchin College Prep
- A portion of the hallway soffit and lighting were replaced.
- In the staff lounge the refrigerators and carpet were replaced. New cabinets and a sink garbage disposal were installed, and the room received a fresh coat of paint. New tables will arrive soon!
Noble Street College Prep
- Noble Street’s branding throughout building was streamlined to feature the school’s and student identity more prominently. There was an additional focus on ensuring first floor and main office area were spruced up to allow visitors to feel welcome.
- Doors, frames, and main stairwell were painted navy to match school colors.
Pritzker College Prep
- The gym floor at Pritzer College Prep was buckling and over the summer was replaced with a new, freshly painted gym floor.
UIC College Prep
- A large portion of the building’s heating system was replaced to allow heating in most spaces to be controlled through a computer as opposed to by hand.
Gary Comer College Prep Middle School
- The middle school shares a gymnasium with Paul Revere Elementary School. The gym floor was finished and the gym lighting upgraded, to give the space a new feel and improve functionality. Also, two classrooms were converted into a fitness room so students can participate in a rigorous Noble Fit program.
Rauner College Prep
- Rauner’s mobile gym partition was old and difficult to move. It was replaced with an upgraded, user-friendly partition to allow for efficient room changes for gym class and lunch use.
Rowe-Clark Math & Science Academy
- The software and hardware for the building’s HVAC system was upgraded so accurate temperature readings can be taken in every room and adjustments can be made quickly to maximize comfort for teaching and learning.
DRW College Prep
- A new fence was installed along the south property lines of the school to increase safety and security for students, staff, and the surrounding neighborhood.
At Noble, we are college bound. As the largest charter public school network in Chicago, Noble’s high school program exposes our students to higher education options and guides them through the collegiate application process. Through college trips, college fairs, summer college immersion programs and required academic courses, Noble demystifies the college experience and shapes students’ beliefs and confidence about higher education