U.S. News and World Report recently released their latest rankings of high schools across the country and Noble schools were prominently featured, here are a few highlights:
- Noble schools hold all top 8 slots for charter high schools in Chicago and all 16 Noble campuses eligible for rankings were in the top 30 charter high schools in Chicago
- Noble campuses represented 9 of the top 100 high schools in the entire state of Illinois (out of more than 800 total high schools ranked).
- Within CPS, test-in selective enrollment schools led the rankings, when looking at schools that are open to all students, Noble campuses were 8 of the top 15.
Nine Noble schools were featured within the top 80 schools in Illinois:
- #28 – Noble Street College Prep
- #32 – UIC College Prep
- #37 – Muchin College Prep
- #43 – Pritzker College Prep
- #50 – Rauner College Prep
- #59 – Bulls College Prep
- #64 – ITW David Speer Academy
- #69 – Golder College Prep
- #77 – The Noble Academy
These rankings follow a strong showing by Noble schools in last year’s rankings as well as previously released rankings from Niche, each listed the Noble campuses among the best high schools in the Chicago area.
Just last week Noble released data on college access and persistence in a live event, which showed steady rates of Noble seniors matriculating to college and increasing persistence.
The U.S. News ratings factor in college readiness, math and reading proficiency, math and reading performance, underserved student performance, college curriculum breadth, and graduation rates.
“This last year has been especially hard on everyone, but our students continue to show up and remind us why we continue to do what we do. Although our rankings do not define us, we are happy to see our students, teachers, and administrators’ hard work is being recognized.”
Have other ideas of stories we should share? Please send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org