Noble-sponsored Teacher Licensure Programs
As part of our commitment to investing in the long-term development of our teachers, we are excited to offer the Noble-sponsored Teacher Licensure Program (TLP) to those teaching at Noble in the 2020-21 academic year and beyond. The program provides financial benefits for teacher licensure and subject endorsement programs. We have selected partner programs that understand Noble. These partners have designed a flexible, blended, high-quality curriculum that, although certainly hard work, acknowledges the rigor of working at Noble.
For the 2020-21 school year, the Teacher Licensure Program is offering the following benefits for current and new Noble teachers who are committed to teaching at Noble in 2020-21 and beyond:
- Alternative Certification Programs:
- $15,000 tuition reimbursement over two years towards Relay’s Masters of Teaching program for Math, ELA, Science, and Social Science; covers 75% of total program costs
- Full tuition reimbursement ($20,000+) over two years towards Relay’s Masters of Teaching program in Special Education (per existing incentive)
- Traditional Certification Programs:
- $15,000 tuition reimbursement over two years towards traditional licensure programs for Math, ELA, Science, Social Science, Foreign Language, PE, Art, and Music through a Noble-partner program; covers approximately 90% of total program costs (percent covered varies depending on candidate’s pre-requisite qualifications, subject area and cost of program)
- Subject Endorsement Programs:
- $5,000 tuition reimbursement towards Noble-partner endorsement programs in ELL/Bilingual, ELA, Science, and Social Sciences; covers between 50-100% of program costs depending on subject and pre-requisite qualifications
- Reimbursement of licensure fees (e.g. content test, application fees, and edTPA exam) for Noble staff members
Teachers choosing one of the three tuition-reimbursement offerings will be asked to sign an educational expense agreement which includes a commitment to stay at Noble through the duration of the program and one additional school year after the program’s completion.
In addition to further separating Noble’s benefits to staff from others in education, we believe these licensure options will allow us to deliver a diverse team of educators committed to staying in our schools and in our classrooms for our students for years to come. We hope you share in our optimism.