Fitness & Athletics
Fitness & Leadership
Students’ health and well-being are important at Noble. Noble’s PE courses offer professional and experienced fitness instructors who teach students about the value of working out, eating nutritional foods, and living a balanced lifestyle.
Sports (view games here)
All students are encouraged to join a sport at Noble. Playing sports is a great way to stay healthy, meet new friends, and prove to colleges that that one can juggle academics and extra-curriculars. View a current game schedule on the school calendar.
|Fall Sports||Winter Sports||Spring Sports|
|Baseball (boys)||Basketball (boys + girls)||Baseball (boys)|
|Rugby (boys)||Cheerleading (boys + girls)||Rugby (boys)|
|Soccer (girls)||Soccer (girls)|
|Softball (girls)||Softball (girls)|
Required paperwork for sports: Student athletes are required to have the following items on file with the school by Aug. 12 in order to be allowed to practice in any sport. Copies of these forms are available for pick up in the Main Office.
- Signed Athletic Handbook (parent and player) – 9th graders will get this form during their first week of school (week of 8/19). Returning students during the week of the 26th.
- Sports Fee must be paid ($50 per sport per season, (additional fee may apply for uniform pieces for those new to baseball and softball)
- Sports physical exam (valid for one year from the date of the physical exam). For 9th grade students, the school physical will count as the sports physical so long as it does not expire during the school year. Note that athletes need to submit a new physical each year they play. Click Here for Sports Physical Exam
Required uniforms/equipment for sports: for hygiene purposes there are some uniform pieces we do not share or re-use from year to year.
- Volleyball – Navy blue spandex
- Soccer – Navy and White socks
- Baseball/Softball – Navy/White socks + hat/visor
- Cheerleading – shoes + hair bow
- Rugby – mouth guard + cleats if possible
Visit the Noble League Website to stay informed about Noble Network games.
Contact Athletic Director Laura Murphy with any questions about sports: firstname.lastname@example.org | 773.862.1449 x1008