Congratulations, Class of 2023!
We are so excited to have you start with us for the 2019-20 school year!
What’s next? If you accepted your spot in Go.CPS. edu, parents must submit required documentation between April 24th – June 3rd to complete your registration. Registration documentation will be mailed out the week of April 15th, but is also included below. Most of the documents can be completed online and submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (773.289.0468). Please refer to the packet received in the mail for more details on this process.
*Note that incomplete forms (ex. missing parent signature) will be considered as not submitted.
New Student Registration Forms
- Enrollment Acceptance Letter
- New Student Registration Form
- Medical Form (if your child has asthma, two additional documents are required)
- Media Release Form
- Walking Permission Slip
- Two Proof of Address
- Physical examination (no older than 8/19/2018) with proof of vaccinations
- $180 Student Activity Fee (parents are encouraged to pay half for the first semester ($90)
Submit ONLY if Applicable to Your Student
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- 504 Health Plan
- Birth Certificate – if student has never attended a CPS school
- Home Language Survey – if student did not graduate from a CPS school
- Copy of 8th Grade Diploma – if student did not graduate from a CPS school
The following documents will be released at a later date and will need to be submitted in a timely manner:
- Acknowledgement of Student/Parent Handbook (due date TBA)
- Meal Form (due date TBA)
Registering in Person
If you plan to submit registration paperwork in person, you can do so Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-4pm.
If a parent is unable to come in person to submit forms, they can send a proxy (ex. child, friend, other family member), but all forms must be completed and signed by the parent.
Extra copies of forms will be available in the Main Office if you choose to come in.