Congratulations, Class of 2022!
We are so excited to have you start with us for the 2018-2019 school year!
What’s next? Parents must submit required documentation to complete your registration between May 7th-July 2nd. Most of the documents can be completed online and submitted via email (email@example.com) or fax (773.289.0468). Please refer to the letter received in the mail for more details on this process.
*Note that incomplete forms (ex. missing parent signature) will be considered as not submitted.
New Student Registration Forms
- Enrollment Acceptance Letter
- New Student Registration Form
- Medical Form (if your child has asthma, two additional documents are required)
- Photo Release Form
- IHSA Sports Medicine Acknowledgement & Consent Form
- Walking Permission Slip
- Two Proof of Address
- Physical examination (no older than 8/20/2017) with proof of vaccinations
- $180 Student Activity Fee (parents are encouraged to pay half for the first semester ($90)
Only if a student currently attends a private or Catholic school, should the following be submitted:
- Birth Certificate
- Home Language Survey
The following documents will be released at a later date and will need to be submitted in a timely manner:
- Acknowledgement of Student/Parent Handbook (due date TBA)
- Meal Form (due date TBA)
If you prefer registering your child in person, you should have received registration paperwork through the mail. Forms can be turned into the Main Office every Monday or Friday starting on May 7th until June 22nd from 8am-4:30pm.
Between June 25th and July 2nd, parents can turn in registration forms Mon- Fri from 8am-2pm. If a parent is unable to come in person to submit forms, they can send a proxy (ex. child, friend, other family member), but all forms must be completed and signed by the parent.
Extra copies of forms will be available if you choose to come in.