Congratulations, Class of 2023!
We are so excited to have you start with us for the 2019-20 school year!
What’s next? If you accepted your spot in Go.CPS. edu, parents must submit required documentation between April 24th – June 3rd to complete your registration. Registration documentation will be mailed out the week of April 15th, but is also included below. Most of the documents can be completed online and submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (773.289.0468). Please refer to the packet received in the mail for more details on this process.
*Note that incomplete forms (ex. missing parent signature) will be considered as not submitted.
New Student Registration Forms
- Enrollment Acceptance Letter
- New Student Registration Form
- Medical Form (if your child has asthma, two additional documents are required)
- Media Release Form
- Walking Permission Slip
- Two Proof of Address
- Physical examination (no older than 8/19/2018) with proof of vaccinations
- $180 Student Activity Fee (parents are encouraged to pay half for the first semester ($90)
Submit ONLY if Applicable to Your Student
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- 504 Health Plan
- Birth Certificate – if student has never attended a CPS school
- Home Language Survey – if student did not graduate from a CPS school
- Copy of 8th Grade Diploma – if student did not graduate from a CPS school
The following documents will be released at a later date and will need to be submitted in a timely manner:
- Acknowledgement of Student/Parent Handbook (due date TBA)
- Meal Form (due date TBA)
Registering in Person
If you plan to submit registration paperwork in person, you can do so Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-4pm.
If a parent is unable to come in person to submit forms, they can send a proxy (ex. child, friend, other family member), but all forms must be completed and signed by the parent.
Extra copies of forms will be available in the Main Office if you choose to come in.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Monday, August 5th | Orientation
- 5:00pm-8:00pm. Students will take their ID photo from 5pm-6pm.
- Parents should report to the 1012 N. Noble Street doors (program will start @ 6pm).
- Students should report to the 1010 N. Noble Street doors.
- Students should wear their full Noble uniform (black dress shoes, khakis, black belt, Noble polo tucked in).
- This event is required for students and one parent
Monday, August 12th | Sport Forms Due
- See Sports Letter
Monday, August 19th | First Day of School
- Students should report to school by 8:30am. Students will be considered tardy if they arrive past 8:30am.
- Students should be in full uniform. Demerits will be issued for uniform infractions.
- Breakfast will be available starting at 7:30am, so parents may drop their child off as early as 7:30am.
Friday, August 30th | Last Day before Medical exclusion
- Physical and proof of vaccines were due in June.
- The last day to turn in these items are Friday, August 30th,
- Students can be medically excluded from school if not compliant with this requirement starting Tuesday, September 3rd.
- Friday, September 6th | Meal Application Forms Due
- If you were given a meal application form, it is due to the Main Office by Friday, September 6th.
- Students will automatically qualify for full price meals (breakfast/lunch) if the meal application form is not submitted.
- Contact Ms. Pantoja in the Main Office if you have any questions or concerns at the number above.
- Want to join a sport? See Sports Letter