Expectations of Students
At Rauner College Prep, our students amaze by consistently meeting or exceeding our high expectations. With lofty standards, Rauner pushes each and every scholar to maximize their potential academically and personally. Each of our students is expected to maintain the following guidelines both in the classroom and in their daily lives:
- Arrive each day on time and ready to learn.
- Act “SMART”
- Sit up straight.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Articulate your thoughts.
- Respond appropriately.
- Track your teacher.
- Comply with full Rauner dress code and maintain professionalism in any situation.
- Complete all homework, around 3 hours each night, with the intention to learn and understand.
- Assume personal responsibility for actions, motivation, learning, and achieving.
- Refuse to be anything less than your personal best.