Expectations of Students
Rowe-Clark is committed to providing the highest levels of academic achievement and placement in colleges. In order for this to happen, attendance at Rowe-Clark requires that students conduct themselves in a manner that will assure success throughout life. This means students are expected to:
- Attend and arrive on time every day with all required materials.
- Follow school and classroom rules.
- Work diligently and do homework nightly.
- Do not hesitate to ask questions.
- Accept responsibility for their behavior.
These guidelines provide the framework for a well-rounded person who will not only excel academically but develop critical interpersonal skills. Additionally, a well-rounded student should embrace the arts, physical fitness, and other joys of the creative human experience.