This calendar shows important upcoming campus events. To view Noble’s full-year academic calendar, please see the link in the left menu.
Weather Closures: Noble schools will follow CPS guidance in the case of inclement weather closures. When CPS schools are closed, Noble schools will be closed as well. Please check the homepage of our website for notice of school closures.
Click on the links to download and print these common forms.
Community Service Documentation Form
Application for Approval of Non-Noble Retroactive Enrichment Credit
Office Hours Enrichment
Request for Self-Administration of Medication Form
Noble Medical Form
Sport Physical Form
Enrollment Forms 2017-2018
Expectations of Students
As a student at UIC College Prep, each student is expected to:
- Arrive to school and all classes on time with all required materials
- Work diligently and do homework nightly
- Exhibit self-control and discipline in and out of school
- Participate in before-school or after-school tutoring sessions if necessary
- Participate in community service activities
- Follow the student code of conduct
- Follow the student dress code
- Work on improving or maintaining health and physical fitness
- Help maintain the school building by keeping it clean and participating in clean-up activities
- Serve all detentions or suspensions that are earned
- Treat UIC faculty, staff, and other students with respect
- Accept responsibility for their behavior
Please reference the Parent/Student Handbook below for more specific guidelines.