Class of 2024
Fall Incoming 9th Grade Students
There are just a few steps required to secure your Noble seat:
- Log in to your GoCPS account to accept your student’s offer no later than 11:59pm on Wednesday, April 22nd.
- Select “Accept” to confirm acceptance of your student’s Noble offer.
- Please note: If you do not accept your student’s offer by 11:59pm on Wednesday, April 22nd, your offer will automatically be forfeited. Be sure to accept your seat today.
- Once schools reopen, a campus representative will be in touch regarding next steps for registration.
Please note, if you are having trouble accessing your account please call the Office of Access and Enrollment (OAE) at 773-553-2060 Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm to accept your student’s GoCPS offer over the phone.
We hope you and your family are safe and we look forward to welcoming the Noble class of 2024!
How to Enroll
Noble schools are public and non-selective.
There are no tuition costs and no testing requirements to attend. You can contact the Noble Enrollment Office at any time by emailing email@example.com, calling (833) BE-NOBLE, or using the form below.
Noble has 17 high schools and 1 middle school.
Students enrolling for grades 9-12 must simply live in Chicago and successfully complete 8th grade. Enrollment for Gary Comer Middle School (grades 6-8) is also listed below.
We are now a part of GoCPS.
This is the new universal enrollment system used by all public high schools in Chicago. For students who wish to attend a Noble school for grade 9 for the 2020-2021 school year, you’ll need to use GoCPS to apply.
We know you may have questions, and we’re here to help. Feel free to contact the Noble Enrollment Office at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling (833) BE-NOBLE, or using the form below. We’ll get right back to you.
Out of District applicants.
If your student has not attended a CPS school, you do not need an Activation Code. Non-CPS applicants who did not register to take the NWEA MAP in September or October 2019, must apply via paper application. If you did not register for the NWEA MAP and would like an application, please contact our Noble Enrollment Office by emailing email@example.com, calling (833) BE-NOBLE, or using the form below.
GoCPS Round 1 re-rank form.
Missed the GoCPS Round 1 deadline?
GoCPS important dates to know:
· Monday, September 16, 2019: Application account activation opens
· Monday, September 30, 2019: Application period for Round 1 begins
· Friday, December 13, 2019: Application period for Round 1 ends
· Friday, March 27, 2020: Round 1 Offers released
· Tuesday, April 22, 2020: Deadline to accept or decline Round 1 Offers
· Friday, April 27, 2020: Round 1 waitlist process opens
The GoCPS high school application process is divided into five phases:
Enrollment Events & Open House schedule
All enrollment events and open houses are postponed until schools reopen.
Note to Fall Incoming 9th Grade Students Class of 2024:
Student registration will take place when schools reopen.
For Transfer Students in Grades 6-12
Noble is currently not accepting transfer students at this time. Please reach out to the Noble Charter Schools Admissions Office at 833-BE-NOBLE (833-236-6253) for the most accurate and up to date information.