DRW College Prep
Welcome to DRW!
At DRW, we live our G.R.I.T. values of Growth, Reflection, Integrity, and Teamwork as we prepare our scholars for success in college and beyond. DRW scholars engage in a rigorous academic program, spend more time in class than typical high school students, and act with honor and respect as they pursue the dream of college success.
DRW College Prep: Quick Facts
DRW Upcoming Events
- 2/17: Presidents’ Day, School closed and office closed
- 2/17: Q4 Inter-campus Transfer Window Opens. (Noble to Noble only!)
- 2/20: Soul Night
- 2/27: Campus PD, No School for Students
- 2/28: Network PD, No School for Students
- 2/28: Winter Theater Performance at Vittum Theater, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- 3/6: Step up Field Trip, 11 AM – 6:00 PM
- 3/13: Staff vs. Student Game
- Noble College Fair, 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- 3/19: Early dismissal for students. All students are released at 12:45 PM
- 3/20: Q4 Inter-campus transfer window closes
- 3/23 – 3/27: Spring Spirit Week
- 3/27: GoCPS Round One Acceptance Letters are released
- 4/1: Immunizations & Physicals are due.
- Report Card Pick Up. 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- 4/6 – 4/10: Spring Break, no school for students
- 4/16: SAT Exam, Students are released early from school.
- 4/15 – 4/17: DRW Annual College Tour
- 4/21: Early Dismissal for Students. All students are released at 12:45 PM
Please note that our office hours are 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday. On Friday, our office is open from 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
We are enrolling at DRW! If you know a family that is still looking for a high school, do not be shy. Refer them to DRW.
Are you following DRW College Prep on FB or IG? If not, follow us today and share our posts to help us share the great things happening at DRW and that we still have open seats.
Sports Fee: We are proud to be able to offer an athletic program to our Cheetahs at DRW. As the winter season approaches, we want all of our families to know that there is a $35 fee per sport at DRW. This fee must be paid to participate in any sport at DRW this school year. The fee helps with some of our costs like equipment, uniforms, supplies, and game fees. Questions, see Mr. Ford, our Athletic Director. To pay, see Mr. Aviles, our Office Manager today!