Noble Day Care is currently enrolling children with openings in the following classrooms/ age ranges:
3 openings in theBaby Bobcats Room-
2 openings in the Wondrous Wildcats Room-
0 openings in our Terrific Tigers Room-
1 opening in our Learning Lions Room-
Noble Day Care’s school year runs from the first Monday of August through the end of July. Each year, our enrollment process is as follows:
In April, our current families can submit re-enrollment forms and the registration fee for the fall if they will be continuing with us.
In May, Noble Schools employees have priority enrollment for any spaces available for the fall. At that time, Noble staff members can also be added to the waiting list for the next school year.
In June, our community families will have the opportunity to enroll.
There will be an annual registration fee of $140 for each child. When your child is enrolled in our program, the following forms must be completed at least one week before the first day of care:
- Application for Enrollment
- Child Introduction Form
- Mutual Performance Expectations Statement
- Emergency Contact and Permission to Drop Off and Pick Up (please update this form as often as necessary)
- Medical Record Form (please provide updated immunization records as often as these occur)
- Authorization for Medical Treatment
- Travel and Activity Authorization
- Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Procedures and Policies
- Late pick-up policies
- Photo Release
- Topical Ointment Consent
- Summary of Standards (given at time of enrollment)
- Birth certificate –please bring an original (we will make a copy and return the original to you)
- Pesticide Policy
Our waiting list is free, but is only applicable for one school year– from the first Monday of August-July 31st. If we call you because a space is available, you will have the option to pay the $140 registration fee and begin paying tuition within 2 weeks or you can ask to remain on the list in the same spot until another space is available. If you do not get called from the waiting list, you will have to add your name to the waiting list again for next school year (this happens in April for current families, beginning of May for Noble Network staff members and the end of May for the general public).
Please also note that Noble Network staff families have priority to enroll and when being added to the waiting list.
If you would like to get added to the waiting list please contact our Assistant Director, Yadira Contreras, at firstname.lastname@example.org